MIRACLE H (Hydration + Lifting + Collagen Rejuvenation) Solubilized PCL + HA (Contains solubilized PCL and 1% of non-crosslinked HA)
MIRACLE H is a product that contains polycaprolactone colloid solution (PCL) and hyaluronic acid for deep moisturization. This biodegradable polyester has been used in medicine as dissolvable stitches. While being synthetic, it will be fully dissolved by the body. In cosmetology, it is used as an efficient collagen restorer.
MIRACLE H Composition
It is packaged in vials of 2 ml. Contains a concentration of 20% PCL.
| MIRACLE H indication
- Skin lifting (due to neocollagenesis)
- Wrinkle improvement
- Skin Elasticity
- Improvement of tissue tone
|MIRACLE H application area
- Around eyes
- On the breast
- On the cheek
- Around the mouse
- On the back of hands
- Forehead, temple
- Marionette line, chin, jaw lines
MIRACLE H unique characteristics:
- NEOCOLLAGENESIS –Regular HA based mesotherapy products provide visible effect only for 1-2 weeks after a single procedure. However, collagen regenerated by Miracle provides natural volumizing effect that lasts for more than a year after just a single procedure due to the cumulative effect of PCL degradation that causes neocollagenesis. The regenerated collagen maintains the procedure effect for more than 12 months.
- UNIQUE BIOPOLYMER TECHNOLOGY– Solubilized PCL, No adverse reactions, No massage required. Thanks to its unique solubilized PCL formula, Miracle can be injected with a 31G needle (as opposed to regular 26G needle that is usually used for similar mesotherapies). Therefore, side effects such as pain and bruises are significantly decreased.
The absence of particles in the solution helps to avoid occurrence of lumps or papules even without massage that is usually recommended after similar procedures.
- DERMAL APPLICATION– Can be applied to dermis a layer that contains fibroblast