MENNUS 200 mg – PLA filler
A long-term neocollagenesis filler that lasts more than a year and a half, which slowly fills the skin with collagen to maintain a natural volume.
PLA (Poly-lactic acid) + CMC (Carboxymethyl cellulose)
Package: 1 vial / 200 mg
Number of treatment: 1-3 times
Duration: 18-24 months
Purpose of use: Inject the product into the dermal layer or subcutaneous layer to improve wrinkles in the adult’s facial area through physical recovery.
Recommended treatment area: The entire facial area excluding the glabella and eye area.
Benefits of MENNUS 200 mg:
- in comparison with HA filler that only gives temporary volume, PLA fillers help to improve wrinkle by boosting collagen creation with volume.
- low injection power compared to general PLA fillers when injecting
- spherical PLA particle create volume evenly on the skin and there is no needle blockage
- faster decomposition than other products, so easier treatment preparation.
Who might need MENNUS 200 mg treatment:
- 30s~50s who worry about skin aging – to improve fine wrinkle and skin elasticity
- people who concerned about sensitive skin – to improve thin, dry, and sensitive skin due to external and environmental factors
- people getting ready for a special day – skin improvement in a short time ahead of special days such as wedding, first-birthday parties, filming, etc.
- who wants to restore skin health
More details about the MENNUS 200 mg you can get from our post in blog category: