Exquisite HA filler, contented for Safety with The 9 Essential Process
|Filoti Fine Lidocaine||Filoti Deep Lidocaine||Filoti Sub-Q Lidocaine|
|Composition||HA 24mg/ ml
|HA 24mg/ ml
|HA 24mg/ ml
|Depth of Injection||Superficial/ Mid dermis||Mid/ Deep dermis||Subcutaneous/
The 9 Essential Process:
1. Safety of raw ingredients managed in exclusive lines
2. High purity HA content for duration and prevention of swelling
3. High viscoelastic for exquisite lift up
4. Homogeneous particle implementation technology to complete exquisite molding
5. No detection of residual chemical catalyst substance through the complete crosslinking process
6. Aseptic manufacturing environment to prevent side effects
7. Less than 0.1 EU/ml of Endotoxin
8. Minimizes pain with the same pH and osmotic pressure as the human body
9. Optimized injection pressure for exquisite procedures
Filoti was born for women who want to manage exquisite detail of beauty to achieve their true self
Spirit of Filoti
Filoti is manufactured according to “The 9 Essentials” process.
R&D Center has our own 9 criteria to produce high-safety quality
HA fillers which is strictly controlled than Eurpean standards
The hyaluronic acid filler Filoti is produced according to the “The 9 Essentials” process promises an exquisite product that meets stringent safety standards.
ZEEP((Zero Endotoxin & BDDE Entire Process) Technology
Filoti keeps endotoxin below 0.1 EU/mI and no detection of residual BDDE minimizing
various side effects that may occur after the procedure.
Filati produces a uniform particle size trough its own Downing Process, Exquisite procedures are possible without agglomeration through optimized injection pressure
- Efficacy Assessment
- Participant Self-Satisfaction Assessment
- Safety Assessment
There are no reviews yet.