30% (30-µm) Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
70% Polymer Gel Carrier (Carboxymethil Cellulose, Glycerol, Water)
2 prefilled 0.8cc syringes per carton (0.8cc*2ea)
Indications for use:
- Dermal and subcutaneous soft tissue augmentation.
- Facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) correction.
- Wrinkle appearance improvement.
- Skin elasticity recovery and sagging improvement.
- Multi-stage Volumizing Effect – cellulose gel provides immediate volume, while calcium hydroxylapatite acts as a biostimulator of collagen production for medium to long term volume maintenance.
- Patented Lattice-pore Technology – for an outstanding volumizing effect and long-term scaffold for new collagen formation.
- Lower migration rate – through high viscoelasticity and cohesive, homogenous structure, with particles resistant to facial movements and external pressure.
- Better injectability – through uniform microsphere structure.
- Longer durability – the lattice-pore structure provides a slow and gradual degradation of the filler layer by layer, for a longer volumization effect.
- Up to 2 years