|Active ingredients||Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A|
|Application part||Face, neck|
|Appearance||White to yellowish, vacuum-dried powder in a colorless and transparent vial.
It becomes colorless transparent liquid when dissolved in physiological saline solution
|Packing unit||1 vial|
|Country of origin||Republic of Korea|
Application of LIZTOX 100 U
- facial asymmetry caused by muscle activity
- lip contouring
- eyebrows and forehead mimic wrinkles
- crow’s feet
- nasolabial folds
- wrinkles in the neck
Benefits of LIZTOX 100 U
- Liztox does not affect adjacent muscles and does not negatively affect facial expressions
- Minimal pain while injection procedure
- Faster effect that lasts over time
- Excellent patient tolerance
- Stable toxicity from batch to batch of drugs
- Proven therapeutic equivalence with Botulinum Toxin Type A*
LIZTOX 100 U effect
- Cosmetic effect with LIZTOX 100 U injections is observed after 3-7 days
- The duration of the effect is approximately 6-9 months
- As a rule, 2-3 procedures are necessary per year, because muscle tone is restored over time.
Buy 1-10 ea any brand toxin and get the same amount of Saline Water.
For more than 10 ea any brand toxin get 10 ea of Saline Water.