|Active ingredients||Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A|
|Application part||Face, neck|
|Appearance||Freeze-dried white powder|
|Packing unit||1 vial|
|Country of origin||Republic of Korea|
Volume: 100 units
Weight: 30 g (without ice)
Distributed by Maypharm.
Application of Botulax
- lip contour
- mimic wrinkles in the area between the eyebrows and forehead
- nasolabial folds
- wrinkles in the neck
- crow’s feet
- facial asymmetry caused by muscle activity
Benefits of Botulax
- Natural result (It does not affect adjacent muscles and does not negatively affect facial expressions)
- Sustained therapeutic effect that lasts over time
- Excellent patient tolerance
- Democratic cost
- Faster effect
- Minimal pain while injection procedure
- Selective corrective action, which determines the preservation of natural facial expressions against the background of complete correction of facial wrinkles
- Stable toxicity from batch to batch of drugs
- Proven therapeutic equivalence with Botulinum Toxin*
- Worldwide recognition of the drug, manufactured in 23 countries under various commercial names
- The credibility and high production standards of the Korean pharmaceutical concern HUGEL Inc.
- Cosmetic effect with Botulax injections is observed after 3-7 days
- The duration of the effect is approximately 6-9 months
- As a rule, 2-3 procedures are necessary per year, because muscle tone is restored over time.
Buy 1-10 ea any brand toxin and get the same amount of Saline Water.
For more than 10 ea any brand toxin get 10 ea of Saline Water.